Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
简介In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establi ...
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
The weak economic momentum, along with the hope for the Federal Reserve's rate freeze next month and ...
Jungkook of BTS returned to Seoul on Saturday after holding a surprise concert on Friday at Times Sq ...
Netflix Korea on Sunday confirmed the premiere of the highly anticipated horror thriller, “Gyeongseo ...
Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi
‘험지 출마’ 압박받는 장제원, 4200명 운집 산악회로 세 과시
[Herald Interview] Korean 'changgeuk' meets Peking opera
Investment opportunities in Kazakhstan, South Chungcheong Province highlighted at GBF
New NZ minister takes oath in English and Korean
KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- 신원식 “나도 육군이지만, 합참의장은 해군 시켜야”
- US, China agree to work towards Biden
- [Herald Review] Up
- [Today’s K
- Gov't to complete vaccination of cattle by Nov. 10 to prevent spread of lumpy skin disease
- Hybe artists could be returning to MBC
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
- Korean doctors see income surge amid intensifying physician shortage
- Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- "식량만 달라" NLL 표류하던 北선박, 어젯밤 北이 끌고 갔다
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- N.SSign to resume album promotion without Doha
- 사전투표 D
- For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- [From the scene] Eye
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- [Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Four days of jazz festivities take over Jara Island
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- Big firms' debt
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel